Get all your school supply shopping done for next school year, all at once!
As a convenience to you, the PTA has organized online School Supply Kit orders for next school year.
School supply kits will be delivered directly to the school, and will be waiting in the classroom on the first day of the 2016/2017 school year. It is not required that parents purchase a supply kit – school supplies can still be bought at the store prior to the first day.
* The kits are $22-32, depending on the grade level.
* Please select the grade level your child will be entering in the fall when choosing a kit. The kit will include all the required supplies for your child’s grade.
* School Supplies for grades K through 2 are communal and will be shared amongst the class (the kits will not be waiting on your student’s desk for these grades).
* You will also have the opportunity to add much needed bulk school supplies to your order. These are additional supplies that your child’s teacher has indicated a need for, and is requesting donations. These supplies will go directly to the classroom and will not be included in your child’s school supply kit. These supplies are hand sanitizer, copy paper, and disinfecting wipes.
* The deadline to order supply kits online is June 3, 2016.
Directions for ordering:
- Go to http://www.shopttkits.com/
- Enter the HES Account #: 86728 and click the Search Button
- Choose the appropriate kit(s). Remember to select the grade level your child will be next year.
- Enter the student’s first and last name.
- Add to cart: confirm your order and check out.
Questions? Contact Sarah Eisen at email@example.com